Sunday, November 02, 2014

My Funny Hunny

My husband and I have many a hilarious conversation.  I generally make it a policy not to record the ones where I'm the one who says something goofy.  Here are a few of his gems over the last few years of our marriage.

Hubby (describing making fun of one of his professors from LonGuyLand): I knew he would get the New York personality.
Me: New York personality? In other places, we call that being a jerk.

Hubby: Isn't he the Secretary of Justice? 
Me: *long stare* That's not a thing... You mean the Attorney General?
Hubby: Well, to be fair, it's a weird one.

Hubby: The twins [my sister's two daughters] are God's way of tricking people into thinking that kids aren't so bad.

Hubby - Knock knock!
Me - Who's there?
Hubby - Cthul.
Me - Did you just sit there for the last five minutes thinking up that joke? 

Me: Huh, China is planning to be the second country to put a man on the moon. They are scheduled to launch this year.
Hubby - North Korea would have bragged about already doing it.

While watching a previous season of Doctor Who late at night:

Me: I'm going to skip that episode (Doctor Who: Angels Take Manhattan).
Hubby: You can't. You can watch it tomorrow, but you can't skip it.
Me: Why not?
Hubby: It's a fixed point in time.
....
Me: I am not watching weeping angels at midnight.

I skipped it.

Me: "What time do we need to leave?"
Mostly sleeping Hubby: "Potato."

Hubby, dancing around the living room, hands in the air, yelling, "He's giving them the safety? Really?!? THAT'S GENIUS! GENIUS!!!"

Hubby - "I'm always right."
Me - Except when you're wrong.
Hubby - "When I'm wrong, it's reality that needs to change."

Hubby - That moment when you pull up to a red light in the 'hood, windows down and bagpipes blaring.

Me - Huh, they are cancelling Encyclopedia Britannica.
Hubby - The whole thing?!?

Me - Well, it’s not like they are just going to stop printing "C!"

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! very nice! I actually thought about sharing kid quotes tonight but I was too lazy to sit here and think of them (aka- look them up on fb)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up posts in which I had tagged my hubby. :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know you bloggeddddd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For more than ten years!

      Delete