Monday, October 31, 2011

NaBloPoMo or Why I've Lost My Mind

My sister Sarah and I have decided to attempt NaBloPoMo this year.  She wants to increase traffic to her blog, and I want to decide if I really want to keep doing this blogging thing.  This last month has been so incredibly busy, that all I can do is think, "I should probably blog."  And then I don't.

I've been trying to decide what I'm going to write about.  You are supposed to have a theme, right?  I haven't been able to come up with anything until tonight:  Entropy.

Yeah, I'm pretty much just going to blog about the same stuff I always blog about: how my life is crazy and chaotic, and mildly hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. this should prove interesting. I keep thinking about how busy this time of year is and I'm am just praying that I can do it. and do it well :) It will be such an accomplishment if we can stay committed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be so proud of us!!

    ReplyDelete