Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Earthquake!

I was looking for the lyrics to the old-school Donut Repair Club song of the same name, but I couldn't find them.

This place certainly was "rockin and a'rollin'!" Evacuating for real from the seventh story is quite a work out, especially with the thundering herds of the 12th floor at your back.

It definitely reminded me in a very real way how not in control of our own lives we are!  Praise God for His faithfulness, because I know I don't have to be afraid!  If the whole world comes crashing down around me, if the mountains fall into the sea, even if I die... Nothing can take me from His hand!

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go examine my office windows for cracks.  Just in case. 

2 comments:

  1. :) like. and I also like that you created an "acts of god" category... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seemed appropriate with all the craziness this week... hopefully, I never have to use it again! :)

    ReplyDelete