Thursday, May 05, 2011

A Long Time Coming

I have been away from blogging for a long time. Part of the reason, I think, is the simple fact that I have finally grown up, and deliberately pushed myself away from a certain part of my life. I have also learned to value my privacy a little more, and did not want to post things I would one day regret. (Such posts have, to a large degree, been removed or edited in the past.) It is so easy to be insensitive in what I write online, and to fail to pay attention to the impact my words can have.

Anyway.

I've read over some of my old posts, and I have also learned to appreciate seeing the growth in my life, and the patterns. Things I understand about myself now existed then, and looking back, I can see the path I've walked with, well, the clarity of hindsight.

It makes me contemplative, to say the least.

All that to say, I don't know if I'm back, or if I will ever post regularly again - but I can see value in keeping up with this, so I think I am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment