Monday, November 03, 2008

Estudiar

Its that time of year again. The time in the fall when I realize finals are mere weeks away, I've barely studied, and have no idea what is going on in at least one of my classes. (Intellectual Property, for anyone who wonders.) On top of this is looking for a post-school job, and planning for the bar. Yeesh!

But then there is William. Sublime happiness. I find myself smiling and daydreaming at the oddest moments, and I'm sure I look quite the fool. Even when I'm feeling most down (and you know it happens a lot this time of year!), one word from him, and I'm smiling again. This kind of happy is a miracle - I never thought I could be so insanely crazy about someone. A month or so 'til he meets the fam, then we'll see how awesome he still thinks I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment