Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hooookay

Way too much has happened since my last post. I've been in Maryland for about a month now. (I believe it was a month yesterday.) I have four things I didn't have before I came here:

A job (as a Starbucks Barista - Certified!)
An internship (well, I had it already, I guess, but I hadn't started it yet)
A neice-or-nephew
A boyfriend

I know, that last one made me blink, too. How did that happen? I'm not really entirely sure, to be honest. Will and I have been friends for something like thirteen years. We just started hanging out (he lives about an hour and a half from Easton), and we clicked.

Which is kind of weird. After thirteen years.

I'm not complaining, mind you! (Mostly because I just realized he added me on livejournal... ;) )

And my sister Sarah is pregnant. Phew. Life is so crazy-full

No comments:

Post a Comment