Monday, March 24, 2008

Why Yes, I AM Hyperventilating...

So, I have three law school finals in a row. During the first week of finals. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Someone, please put me out of my misery NOW. I won't have nearly as much study time as I need!

(For those not "in the know," law school finals stretch out over two full weeks FOR A REASON. They are 3-4 hour written (i.e. essay) examinations, and this semester THEY ARE ALL CLOSED BOOK.)

I also have a take home examination, though I'm less worried about that one.

I also have a memo to write for the judge which requires research.

And a paper.

And 40-some-odd hours left in my internship.

Not to mention being sick enough to spend all yesterday throwing up, and today with a left-over migraine. I might be just a little stressed out. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment