Sunday, February 03, 2008

Its Not That I Wanted The Giants To Win...

I just wanted the Patriots to lose. Personally, I think Eli Manning is obnoxious. And even though my grandmother thinks Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers is "scary," I like them. Him? It? Yeah.

BUT the Pats lost - Boston does NOT rule the professional sporting world.

Now, if we could only remind the SEC (ignoring Florida) that we are SUPPOSED to rule the world - or at least, NCAA basketball - I'd be on top of the world.

Oh, yeah, and UK SO won their first road game yesterday. Finally. In February. Whatever. Billy G, I'm glad you are finally getting a clue. Because I loved Tubby, and you are an alchy. (alchie? sp?) My dog is named Tubby, Billy G, so you have some big, good hearted shoes to fill.

Am I done sports-ranting now? I think so.

O-U-T

No comments:

Post a Comment