Friday, January 18, 2008

Most Insane Week Ever

To be fair, its largely my own fault. So, craziest week ever:

Monday, missed Admin because I couldn't find a place to park. Bought shoes instead of going to class. Didn't get to work out that night.

Tuesday, missed Family Law because I was blocked in when I tried to leave my house. BOO. Also didn't get to work out that night.

Wednesday, late to Admin. No excuses. Went to Law and Religion. Bought two used books (Buccaneers by Edith Wharton, the Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott), got lunch. Went to a Women's Law Caucus officer's meeting. Went to work. Dropped a book off at the library. When to the mall on a WLC errand (assigned at said meeting). Found what I needed, but couldn't get the go ahead (via phone) to buy, so took a walk around the mall to wait for the return call. (It never came). Had to hide from scary asian masseurs - choices were Gymboree and Victoria Secret - Semi-Annual Sale! Spent $90, got a TON of stuff. Talked to Jeni. Went home. Went to the Y. Ran 1.25 miles, did my stupid free weight crap (ugh), 200 crunches, admired cute guys. Got home, ate dinner. Went to bed... SO TIRED. That whole day was long.

Thursday, did a ton, the only important things were starting my internship in with a family court judge, got to talk to a cute guy that I haven't seen in awhile, and got a second degree burn on my hip. All three are actually somewhat related. So that was Thursday. (There was a ton more... but yeah.)

I also listened to Jeni telling someone named Alissa my Wednesday story while I was telling it to Rosie. *snicker*

Now its Friday, I'm sitting in my last class until Tuesday (11 more minutes!). Someone in this room has VERY STINKY FEET. In my continuing effort to exclude caffeine from my life, I am drinking Root Beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment