Friday, April 15, 2005

hmm

So, the average time that someone spends looking at my page is 45 seconds. That isn't even a minute! I mean, I get between 50 and 100 visits a week, but the average is 45 seconds. That means, for all the people (five) who spend time reading what I write, there are more people who only spend like, five seconds. Wow.

I should write something more interesting. But what? WHAT can I write that is more interesting than about ME? What could be more interesting than me? *sobs*

*blinks*

*gets ahold of herself*

*gives Destiny a copper coin*

Alright then. *takes a deep breath*

I'm good now, I swear. I thought I was going to get all my assignments caught up today, but the internet is being goofy... some pages won't load at all, others take like an hour to load. This, for some reason, is working now, but it wasn't earlier.

I miss Nathan!

2 comments:

  1. I have snuck away from my captivity to tell you that I love you!! And miss you completely!! *huggles* I shall talk to you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dorothy, you posted a lot today...and I read all of your entries so I read for more than 45 seconds. Wait...I'm not allowed to read am I?

    ReplyDelete