Thursday, March 31, 2005

Something is wrong with the blogger dashboard...

And now that we got THAT out of the way...

I am not good at confronting people. And regarding the person in question, it is usually fruitless anyway, so I do what I always do, and get over it. Once I manage to escape from my little well of depression, that is. Which I am doing, slowly. I think forgivness is giving up my right to be angry, and I want this. I don't want to be eaten away with bitterness. That said...

*hugs C. AND Santiago (whether he likes being loved or not *nods*)* You guys are wonderful friends, and I love you.

Okay, I have a big ugly test looming on the morrow. In theology, my hated class of the semester.

Um...

Also, I've randomly been talking in "Phaze" language, which is all "thee" and "dost" and "thou"... I love Piers Anthony, he makes this world a better place. 'Cept I don't know why he had to make the brown adept a lesbian in the last book... *bitters*

No comments:

Post a Comment