Wednesday, March 23, 2005

*sighs*

Do you know how very much I hate myself? I usually restrain myself from talking about it, now, because I know people don't want to hear about me and my psycho problems... so stop reading now if you don't.















Still reading? Well, I gave you a chance...

It seems like all I do these days its make other people mad, hurt other people...

I know I need to take responsibility for my actions, but its so hard... I feel so hurt, so upset, and I know that I have absolutely no right to feel that way, but I do. I can't change it, no matter how hard I try. I should never confront people, I have no right. Even if someone did the most hurtful, horrid thing in the world, I have no right to be upset. How much worse am I? This is so ridiculous. The worst thing, even if I apologize, I will still be upset. Still think I am right. I make myself sick... Its been a long time since I hated myself this much. And I don't want pity... I would rather you hated me too.

2 comments:

  1. *in his best captain Jack voice* That makes no sense, love. *gives up the voice*

    Still makes no sense. If people hurt you, you do have a right to feel hurt. You're female. Only men have no rights with regards to feeling hurt. Get it right.

    Don't make me have to come over there and start beating on people for messing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy honey, take it from someone who knows...when someone genuinely hurts you, you have every right to be hurt, and you have every right to confront the person who hurt you. If I had learned that lesson at the beginning of last semester, I could've avoided all those problems I had with Jenna. Don't make the same mistake I did, you'll just end up being angry at yourself.

    ReplyDelete