Thursday, March 03, 2005

I smell like paint thinner... I hate painting my floor. No one helps, and I probably wouldn't either if I weren't the floor president. And paint thinner doesn't even make me high, it just gives me a headache.

I talked to Nathan on the phone a few minutes ago, I woke him up when I called, and I sent him back to bed, too. Hes so adorable when he is sleepy, he can't talk at all. It makes me sad, because I miss him more...

I said something really corny last night... I told him that I loved to talk to him when I was sleepy, because then I am closer to my dreams, where I can see him. Isn't that the CHEESIEST line you have ever heard? *grins* At least I don't kiss my phone! (like a certain roomate of mine. you know those gross kissing noises they put in movies, where you can hear peoples spit and its just like...ew? thats what she does to her phone when she is talking to her boyfriend. for future purposes, my roomate is going to be referred to as "Britney" and her boyfriend "Alvin." they both have chipmunk cheeks, and Britney laughs like a chipmunk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment