Sunday, February 27, 2005

Grouchy Me

So much has happened, and I don't even really want to talk about it... at the same time, I've had the urge to update my blog... what IS a girl to do? Anyway... I'm at the library, and it is closing in like a half hour. I'm only on long enough to check my e-mail and update...

A. hates me, as does R. Apparantly they have been telling everyone how much they hate me for months... at least, this is according to C., who is as guileless as the come... I don't think he would have any reason to make this up. Of course, I didn't find this until after I had already told A. that I didn't think we should be friends anymore, or something to that effect. So, it turns out that standing up for yourself, even when you KNOW you are right, is neither a validating nor a positive experience. So, I feel stuck no matter what I do.

Um... I am going to try and see N. over Springbreak, I don't know if it will work out, but since I can't spend it with my family (and thereby am going to miss celebrating my birthday with the people who love me the most for only the second time in my life) at least I will get to spend the weekend before my birthday with one of the few people... outside of my family... that I actually trust.

Do you think my mom still reads my blog? *hmms*

My floor is finally done being painted, and I just want to give a big shout out to Jesus, 'cause I'm still sane, and it not through any particular strength of my own. Welp, I have things to do and people to see, love you!

2 comments:

  1. *huggles many times* You need this. You need many huggles. And in fact, should you visit me, I'll give them to you. I don't want you to be down, so I will do everything in my power to help you get back up. That sounds perverted, but I dun care. I love you!

    Always in my thoughts..
    Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dorothy, if you were nearby I would give you a hug. Never forget, no matter who says they hate you, you are loved. I didn't know your birthday was coming up, what day is it? Your floor is looking nice, I was up there last night. I was going to leave you a note on your board but it was in dispose at the moment. I hope you're doing okay as you're reading this, and yes, praise Jesus that you're sane, and that I'm still sane...at least for the time being.

    Love,
    Charlotte

    P.S. Nathan leaves you really sweet comments...he's a good boy.

    ReplyDelete