Sunday, January 16, 2005

Random Bloggerings

I haven't talked to Nathan on the phone for sixteen days, when I called him on New Years. I think. He is in Tarkio, and I think things are pretty hard for him right now... not my business to talk about why, but they are. Its so frustrating to not be able to do something, and I only wish I could find the words to make everything okay. Granted, its me saying things that are partially to blame anyway (although he denies it). BUT I think that he his having a good time with Dewey, and its probably been a nice change of pace from Nebraska. He (finally) heard from his IQ-challenged recruiter, and they are going to take him up to Omaha (or somewhere) to get his knee looked at, and will hopefully make a decision immediately so he isn't left hanging.

I have spent the most lazy weekend in the jistory of man laying on my bed and watching TV. I've done some other stuff, but not enough to speak of. I have two classes for, and while I have started the homework, I haven't finished it yet. Which, if I realized before today that I was going to Washington in a week and not two, I would have done like... on Friday. *sighs* Such is life. Alright, well, I'm going to sign off for now... Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment