Friday, January 07, 2005

Insomnia

Less rushed, but still very little time to write...

I know that life doesn't really suck, I know that, but right now, things aren't so good.

I was awake for most of the night, and for what I wasn't awake, I was tossing and turning.

I can't sleep with so much on my mind.

I thought losing my best friend was the worst thing that would happen this week. See, now she isn't even talking to me, and I can't even talk to Nathan about what is going on inside of me. I've fallen into a deep hole of depression, and this is exactly what I needed to insure that I wouldn't even be able to confide in those closest to me. They are tired of hearing it, anyway.

The other thing, the bigger thing, the more-important-than-me thing:

My uncle was arrested yesterday, although we don't have any idea what the charges are. And they are definetly charging him; we are going to the arraignment in just a few minutes. My grandmother suspects... well, horrible thought, but he is on parole... It seems that some friend of a friend charged him with molesting their child. I don't believe it for an instant! I mean, I know I call him my "creepy uncle," but thats more ongoing family harrassment than anything. But this house has been filled with kids the whole time he has lived here, and he spends a lot of time with his younger daughter... no, a lot of things he is, but this is simply not true. Rebekah thinks they may have drummed up some parole violation charge when he went in for questioning, so that they could keep him until they verify the truth in the charges. But if they convict him of violating his parole.... then thats at least another five or six years in jail... *sighs* I hate this. And I can't talk to anyone about it..,

Putting it on here seems so... cold, but I have to get this out. And maybe any of you that actually still talk to me after the whole thing with Tara will understand why I'm in this mood...

Maybe someday I'll even be able to tell you the horrible thing that happened to my roomate (as icing on the cake, you know)

2 comments:

  1. Sweety, if you need to talk about anything....you know my number. I am dealing with my brother being in jail and all the crap that goes with that. We could cry on each others shoulders, so you would feel like it was one sided. Also....what did I miss with you and Tara? It can't be that bad....can it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes! Let us cry on all our shoulders together. I can sob about being without my Dorothy. *pouts*

    ReplyDelete