Wednesday, January 19, 2005

And the hits just keep on coming...

You know the phrase "You've gotta roll with the punches"? Its a stupid phrase. Because if you keep on rolling, how are you ever going to hit somebody back? Can't, not when they are coming this fast, and this hard. Besides, you can't always roll, and I think that if it comes to much more, than I am going to be KO'd faster than David Hyde Pierce fighting for the heavy weight title. Okay, enough of this analogy, I don't actually know anything about boxing.

But seriously, why do so many bad things happen at once? I mean, I know there are happy people out there, and I am so SICK of all the drama. Not that I blame anyone (mostly) but its still... anyway.

Be good, Watch TV

1 comment:

  1. Because...if you don't roll with the punch, you'll get all hurt. Why get hurt? Unless you're addicted to pain. If you want to be happy, you shouldn't be fighting at all. Unless you want to win, because you think winning a fight will make you happy. Which it will, for a little.

    ReplyDelete