Saturday, December 04, 2004

Time

It has been a month since the election. So much has happened! Politically, the crap has hit the fan in the oil for food scandle, and will be interesting to see how mister UN president handles the allegations that he helped to hide his son's involvement. Yassir Arafat died, and the Palestinians held new elections, with a more conservative man winning out. Half of President Bush's cabinet resigned, including Attorney General John Ashcroft and Colin Powell, and my heroine Condaleeza Rice (it seems like there ought to be the title "Lady" in front of her name... I don't know why) is going to take Powell's place. There has probably been more, I just haven't thought of it yet. Oh yeah! There was a shooting outside of the building in Haiti where Powell was making a speech. Craziness! And do you know what is even MORE crazy? I have kept up on all this news AND school.

Here is where the really crazy part begins. I haven't spent a weekend at school in a month. Between Tara's house, Nathan's house, and going home, I have driven over 2,500 miles in just the last two weeks. I spent 11 hours on a 3.5 hour stretch (normally) of I-70 between Kansas City and St Louis the day before Thanksgiving. My life has been NUTS! In the last month, I have had a test in EVERY CLASS, some classes have had more than one, I have had papers due in Spanish, Old Testament, Civil War History and Music Appreciation. I have had homework in most of these classes. And I've gotten MOST of it done... (one assignment missing) I have solid A's in a couple of classes, border line in a couple more, and Spanish is going to be my only low grade at all. This because my teacher and I have different methods of communication, and I'm not talking about a language barrier. But oh well, NO, NOT oh well, Yay! Because for the first time since I've been AT Evangel, I feel like I am in control of what is going on.

So. What else to say? Things that I can't say, I think. My head is so mixed up and crazy, and due to people READING this, I can't say why. Its rather sad really. And now I have you all wondering what it is that you did that I can't talk about. *grins evilly* And maybe I shall tell you and maybe I shant, but either way.... you will always wonder. Hmm.

Bedtime now! *smoochsmooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment