Monday, December 06, 2004

Computer Labs and Rest Stops...

Here I am, everybody! My ridiculous 3,200 and some odd miles driving stint is finally over! I will spend my last weekend of the semester actually IN Springfield... Crazy. School is over in just two weeks.. this semester has flown by. I'm skipping a class I shouldn't be skipping right now, which sucks, but this stupid printer messed up, and I spent the last 45 minutes trying to fix, and by the time I realized that it would have saved me time if I had just walked to the Academic Building, I was already 15 mintues late. *grumbles* I know that I am doing better in this semester, as far as grades are concerned, but attendance...? It isn't ENTIRELY my fault, I was really sick for the first month and a half of school... I TRIED not to miss class, but it happens! I haven't heard any warnings of immenent doom, so pray that I haven't doomed myself to summer school. I'll let you know ;-)

Anyway, I just wanted to take a second to post and let you all know that I am, indeed, still alive!

Be good, watch TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment