Thursday, November 11, 2004

All Articles That Coruscate With Resplendence are Not Truly Auriferous

O'er this north door a trace still lingers
Of how a Gothic craftsman's fingers
Could make stones creep like ivy stems
And tilings coruscate like gems.

~George Bernard Shaw


I've decided that coruscate is my word of the day. It means "to give off or reflect light in bright beams or flashes, sparkle" OR "to be brilliant or showy in technique or style."

I have a chance to go out of town this weekend, basically to wherever I want. Nebraska, Tarkio... my friend just needs to get out of town. And that just happens to serve my motives quite perfectly. Unfortunately, I am
  • a halo widow.
  • So, somehow, I have to find a way to TELL Nathan that I will be in is general vicinity sometime tomorrow, and I don't have any way to do so! I don't think he saw the message I left him on a certain board in LoK. Pouty_Girlfriend indeed!

    Alright, well, Ima sign off and go to bed now. Much love, laughter, and good times to all!

    Be Good, watch TV

    No comments:

    Post a Comment