Monday, October 11, 2004

A veces estoy una tuerca...

Sometimes I just don't know what to post. If I post everything that has happened since the last time I posted, than I would be typing forever, and I am kind of sleepy...

Well, how about this...

People keep talking to me. Telling me the bad things they are going through. Confiding, they call it. And you know what the funny thing is? Its none of the people it seems like it ought to be. The people who I've been praying with, who just need me to lend a listening ear, are just like... people on my floor. Or on campus. Some of them are most assuredly friends... they just aren't the people that used to talk to me. I feel like I am left out of the loop that I used to be in... afraid to say the wrong thing because I will make someone feel bad, or afraid to feel bad myself in the event that someone might use that as a reason to feel worse themselves. I don't like to burden people, and I don't like people to worry about me. Its my job to do that for everyone else.

Nah, thats not worth posting. Oops... already did... *grins*

Be good, watch T.V. (even if you are in Tarkio!)

No comments:

Post a Comment