Monday, October 11, 2004

random quizzie type things...

By the way, thanks for the comments earlier! I love people who comment! And mom, WHY DID YOU CUT OFF ALL YOUR HAIR??? Don't you remember what happened last time you did that, back in '94? I do! The fact that I remember should tell you something... but I will withold judgment till I see it myself.... In the meantime...

I AM 19% GEEK!
19% GEEK
I wanna be a geek. But I'm not. Why would I even want to be one. Do I think it's fun? I should try writting an online test application at 1 am in my underwear


I AM 54% EMO!
54% EMO
Well.. I've made the cut! Now I'll go buy some promise rings and knit myself a sweater.


I AM 54% SKA!
54% SKA
Well, maybe I'm trying too hard, maybe I'm not trying hard enough. I shouldn't forget my roots, and remember that punk and reggae wouldn't exist without ska.



I AM 21% WHITE TRASH!
21% WHITE TRASH
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment