Monday, October 25, 2004

I was wrong...

Life actually does not always suck. After the Worst Week Ever, and the beginnings of what narrowly escaped being the worst fall break ever (its a long story, but basically, I lived out Murphy's law.) Tara got to come see me for a couple of days. I cried when she had to get on the bus to go home. I was moderately depressed for the next few days, but randomly decided to ask Andy Wall to come watch a movie with me in my room on Friday Night. I don't even remember how it happened, but we decided to drive up to Nebraska and see Nathan on Saturday, stay the night, and come back Sunday! This was the Best Weekend Ever. It was amazing. Andy got to play Fable all weekend (why do I feel like this isn't the first time someone has said that exact same sentence in the last month?) and I got to spend all sorts of time with Nathan. We actually got to sit down and talk for the first time in ages... Never underestimate the value of a good conversation.

I also came to the realization that I am never comepletly content and happy with my life without being with certain people. Its like.. something is always missing, and it feels completely full. When I am with my family (most of the time) particularly my parents, when I am with Tara, or when I am with Nathan. I think that it would be fully worse if I didn't have God, but He has promised that He will always be with me... and for that I am eternally grateful.

Anyway, I just thought I ought to get back to posting, since I haven't in awhile!

Be good, watch T.V.!

No comments:

Post a Comment