Tuesday, October 05, 2004

chicken strips in the garden with rice krispies

Doesn't that sound like the name of some painting or something? Anyway... I have tried to post so many things in the last week, and I don't know if its blogger, the way blogger interacts with the network here, or if it is just the network, but this is the first time its letting me do ANYTHING. So, I will be posting more later, when I get around to it. But meanwhile, peruse this MSN conversation I had with my friend Jenna this afternoon.... It was 19 pages in Word!

---
Our actual names were "(I love chicken strip day!)" and "Jenna-Ode to Dayquill...SALUTE!" but since these are really long names, I will just shorten them to Chicken and Jenna. K?

Jenna Says:
as the chicken in Home On the Range once said "who would eat a chicken?"
Chicken Says:I would!!!
Chicken Says:
especially when they strip ;-D
Jenna Says:
lol..i know you would..me too..i chicken
Jenna Says:you dirty person..lol
Chicken Says:I know!
Jenna Says:do the chicken strip
Jenna Says:i mean,
Jenna Says:lol!
Chicken Says:*giggles*
Jenna Says:lol
Jenna Says:I [heart] you Chicken
Jenna Says:you know, we haven't hung out at all this semester...we barely even see each other
Jenna Says:i mourn the loss of you
Chicken Says:aw
Chicken Says:I heart you too
Chicken Says:You mourn, huh?
Chickeny Says:You barely enev said hi to me yesterday when i saw you *nods*
Chicken Says:*sniffs*
Jenna Says:yeah..that's why i'm wearing pink
Chicken Says:*blinks*
Jenna Says:oh i wasn't feeling good
Chicken Says:aw
Jenna Says:i felt like my head was going to fall off
Jenna Says:so i may have heard you but not have seen you and just nodded to the tone of
your voice...where was i when you said hi to me?
Jenna Says:(this might be why they call me Dory)
Chicken Says:Walking past the student union

Chicken Says:And you looked straight at me
Jenna Says:oh...lol..i might have been thinking about the nap i was going to take
Chicken Says:And sort of waved
Chicken Says:lol
Jenna Says:hmm..well at least i recognized you..sometimes, people will say hi to me and i'll
say hi to them after they have already walked past me so therefore, i look like i am saying hi to myself or the air...
Jenna Says:lol
Chicken Says:are you sure that you recognized me? or were you just saying hi to the person who
said your name, unaware that it was me?
Jenna Says:i'm pretty sure i didn't do that
Chicken Says:but you don't remember
Chicken Says:SO you may have
Jenna Says:dude, i'll remember in like three weeks
Chicken Says:Uh huh
Chicken Says:you say this
Chicken Says:did you know alaldin came out on dvd today?
Jenna Says:yes..well i didn't know it was today but i knew it was coming out sometime in
october so therefore..uh no
Jenna Says:and i do believe it's aladin
Jenna Says:not alaldin..looks like something osama bin laden would name his third
trillioneth son
Chicken Says:aladdin
Chicken Says:i was typing too fast
Jenna Says:well, my most sincere apologies
Chicken Says:indeed
Jenna Says:lol
Chicken Says:the second d is very important
Chicken Says:it probably means something
Jenna Says:um why?
Chicken Says:because
Jenna Says:like what...Chicken?
Chicken Says:it probably means something
Chicken Says:no
Jenna Says:aladChickenn
Chicken Says:I'M not a person fromteh middle east
Chicken Says:that just dsounds perverted
Jenna Says:maybe you are but you just don't it
Jenna Says:maybe you're....scary music..THE ANTICHRIST!
Chicken Says:I know the capital of Brunei
Chicken Says:Do you
Jenna Says:sorry..in a totally weird mood
Chicken Says:DO YOU
Jenna Says:no
Chicken Says:!!!!!
Jenna Says:do i look like a history major?
Chicken Says:Doesn't just EVERYONE know that
Chicken Says:Its not a history question
Chicken Says:its a geography question
Jenna Says:well what is it then?
Chicken Says:but since you come from the middle of nowhere, I guess we can't expect you to
know.
Jenna Says:dude, i'm taking geography right now and we just started the middle east
Chicken Says:lol
Jenna Says:oh dude don't talk...at least we have CORN!
Chicken Says:are you taking it with garret?
Jenna Says:yes..he cracks me up
Chicken Says:that is all you have!
Jenna Says:no..we have fields
Chicken Says:I think you have it with Leah and Lauren
Jenna Says:a who and a what?
Chicken Says:did you take corn to the prom?
Chicken Says:Leah and Lauren
Jenna Says:no..he wouldn't go..he had a date with stalk
Chicken Says:my roomate and a friend on my floor
Chicken Says:was she is stalker?
Chicken Says:thats dangerous
Chicken Says:why can't you tell secrets in a garden?
Jenna Says:i don't know them..i sit in the front with shannon, sheba, and katie
Chicken Says:because the potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beans stalk
Jenna Says:no..he was infatuated with her
Jenna Says:haha!
Chicken Says:you have to say it out loud to really make you laugh
Jenna Says:that's great
Chicken Says:infatuation is never lasting
Jenna Says:well i guess you will have to tell me
Jenna Says:oh it is with corn and stalk
Chicken Says:its like chaff from weat
Jenna Says:what????
Jenna Says:lol
Chicken Says:but you don't have wheat
Chicken Says:so you wouldn't know
Jenna Says:you can get chafed from wheat
Jenna Says:dude, i have wheat...we do have Wheaties in iowa you know
Chicken Says:Bandar Seri Begawan
Jenna Says:what???
Jenna Says:S:
Chicken Says:Wheaties are gross
Chicken Says:Its the capital of Brunie, silly
Jenna Says:duh
Chicken Says:You asked what it was
Chicken Says:Brunei, too
Jenna Says:but that was twenty minutes ago........
Chicken Says:both of them
Chicken Says:You still asked
Jenna Says:okay...
Jenna Says:i did
Jenna Says:?
Jenna Says:see, i'm dory
Chicken Says:”Jenna- Ode to Dayquill..SALUTE! says:well what is it then?”
Jenna Says:oh okay
Chicken Says:See?
Chicken Says:I told you
Jenna Says:i am getting nothing accomplished..sighs..oh well
Chicken Says:you should accomplish
Jenna Says:oh dayquill my dayquill how lovely are your..umm...orange pills..they make me
feel so much better...so i can be happy and feel better
Chicken Says:You should nap
Chicken Says:*nods*
Chicken Says:I'm doing the food olympics *sighs*
Chicken Says:They always ask the fat girl
Chicken Says:
:-D
Chicken Says:What they don't know is that I barely eat! muhahahaha
Jenna Says:lol
Chicken Says:I'm not random
Chicken Says:I'm just on a faster train of thought than anyone
Jenna Says:i am randon
Jenna Says:i mean, random
Chicken Says:hi randon
Chicken Says:I'm Chicken
Chicken Says:Nice to meet you!
Chicken Says:That would be a fun name
Chicken Says:Randon
Chicken Says:No one would know how to spell it
Jenna Says:rolls eyes
Chicken Says:It would confuse them
Chicken Says:They would be like "Randon?"
Chicken Says:Because it would SOUND like a name they had heard before
Chicken Says:But it isn't
Chicken Says:so they would be confused
Chicken Says:and then you could take over the world!
Jenna Says:you're evil
Chicken Says:Or Randon could
Chicken Says:whatever.
Jenna Says:my multipersonalityChicken Says:Right
Chicken Says:Your evil side
Chicken Says:Which is mostly like your good side
Chicken Says:Only Taller
Jenna Says:LOL1
Jenna Says:LOL!
Chicken Says:Evil people are always tall
Chicken Says:except for mini me
Jenna Says:umm
Chicken Says:but he was more of a sidekick
Jenna Says:?
Chicken Says:They are!
Chicken Says:Think about it
Chicken Says:Lex Luthor
Chicken Says:tall
Chicken Says:um
Chicken Says:probably some other evil guys
Chicken Says:that i can't think of
Chicken Says:right now
Jenna Says:well, it's cause your mind is in chicken strip mdoe
Jenna Says:mode
Chicken Says:i love them!
Jenna Says:marry them then
Chicken Says:I can't
Chicken Says:I'm going to marry nathan!
Jenna Says:deem?
Jenna Says:ew sicko
Chicken Says:NO
Chicken Says:SIlly
Chicken Says:Hes too perfect
Chicken Says:Nathan Riley
Jenna Says:what's that word?
Chicken Says:what word?
Jenna Says:nm
Chicken Says:silly?
Jenna Says:nathan deem too perfect? HA! i laugh at that
Chicken Says:But the I was capitilized
Chicken Says:so it looked like Sllly
Chicken Says:instead of sIlly
Chicken Says:they are different
Chicken Says:there
Chicken Says:now l and I won't look quite the smae
Chicken Says:same
Jenna Says:um...okay
Chicken Says:too
Jenna Says:it'd help if you could spell...
Chicken Says:IlIlIl
Chicken Says:I can spell
Chicken Says:I can't type
Chicken Says:BIG difference
Jenna Says:lol
Chicken Says:I'm going to post our conversation on my blog
Chicken Says:beccause it amuses me so
Jenna Says:why?
Chicken Says:I mean
Chicken Says:read it!
Jenna Says:ooo..i'm famousChicken Says:Not yet
Chicken Says:but you will be
Chicken Says:oh yes.
Chicken Says:you will be
Chicken Says:*evil maniacal insane laughter*
Jenna Says:lol
Chicken Says:*cakle*
Chicken Says:cackle
Chicken Says:whatever
Jenna Says:would have been even more funny if you said crackle
Jenna Says:then i would have called you rice krispie
Chicken Says:i have some marshmallow halloween cocoa rice krispies
Jenna Says:ewwwwwww
Jenna Says:too much sweet in one cereal
Chicken Says:I love it1
Chicken Says:!
Jenna Says:okayy..good for you!
Chicken Says:Thanks!
Chicken Says:Except the other day
Chicken Says:when I was talking to Nathan
Chicken Says:not Deem
Jenna Says:deem?
Chicken Says:the other one
Jenna Says:LOL!
Chicken Says:mine
Chicken Says:anyway
Chicken Says:When I was talking to him
Chicken Says:I got distracted
Chicken Says:and my cereal got soggy
Chicken Says:you know whats worse then soggy cocoa krispies?
Chicken Says:soggy cocoa krisipies WITH MARSHMALLOWS
Jenna Says:umm..i'm sorry..
Chicken Says:*nods*
Chicken Says:Scared yet?
Jenna Says:very
Jenna Says:dude, my dorm room is FREEZING!
Chicken Says:Thats because they haven't turned the ac off yet
Chicken Says:do you have the thermostat?
Jenna Says:yes...and it's still COLD!
Jenna Says:it's on 75 too
Chicken Says:turn the fan off
Jenna Says:i did
Jenna Says:maybe it's cause my desk is by the window...
Chicken Says:you should climb into bed and pull the covers up under your chin
Jenna Says:then i would fall asleep...
Chicken Says:And this would be bad how?
Jenna Says:cause i have to practice with my accompanist in about a half hour...
Chicken Says:ah
Chicken Says:who is your accompaniest
Chicken Says:?
Chicken Says:Oh!
Chicken Says:And
Chicken Says:VOTE FOR RAKEL!
Jenna Says:shannon davis
Chicken Says:I don't know her
Jenna Says:i'm not a senior..but i'd be divided between her and jenny bittinger
Chicken Says:You can still vote
Chicken Says:seniors nominate
Chicken Says:everyone votes
Jenna Says:oh okay
Chicken Says:well, vote for rakel
Chicken Says:because i love her
Jenna Says:well i might wind up voting for jenny
Jenna Says:i love them both but jenny's so nice and stuff
Chicken Says:*sniffs*
Chicken Says:So is Rakel! Plus, she is on my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment