Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ten days later...

Sometimes you just have to blog...

You know, a blog isn't really a journal, its just a snapshot. Like, "here is what I am thinking right now" or "here is something that happened just recently that really made me think." I'm not sure I entirely understand it, after all, I am working off of four hours of sleep and two table spoons of Nyquil here.

Sometimes I don't blog because I just have to danged much to say. I can't keep up with everything, so I just leave my blogging for a day or ten. But I always come back to you, my (faithful?) readers, because mostly you are the ones that care... :) Its also an easy out for explaining really ocmplicated emotions or thoughts.

I struggle with eternity, with beauty, life and death, with belief, and faith. I fight a daily battle to control my emotions and my fears. Things seem to pile up, making every little problem so much bigger in the realm of "inside my head." And then there are the good things. Moments of light, of happiness. Even when I am feeling the very worst, there may be something that can make me smile.

I have had as much a reason for joy as for tears of late. There are bad things, and they are numerous. There always are. But there are also good things, things that bring joy and peace. So, thats why I haven't blogged lately.

I guess I just don't know what to say.

Be good, watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment