Saturday, August 21, 2004

And they're off!

Well, guess what, boys and girls. It is 12:10 EST, and I am getting ready to go back to school. We are leaving ASAP, but I thought I would take a few minutes to say goodbye. Goodbye to Kentucky, good bye to my last summer of youth. After this year, I will be a bona fide grown up, fully responsible for myself. I will have to survive all on my own skills... well, maybe that is a bit exagerated, since I know that I am welcome to move back home... Its so hard! I still don't REALLY know what I want to do with my life.

Anyway, I am off to school... I am sure I will see you all soon, be it in person or on the 'net. Feel free to call if you know the number!

Oh, yeah, I would like to introduce someone new to you all, since I am most certain that her name will appear here once or twice in the next year... My new roomate, Lauren! I am going to meet her tomorrow (technically today) and hopefully, we will get along well. Thats all for now, be good, watch T.V.!

No comments:

Post a Comment