Tuesday, July 06, 2004

randomness...

Ever just out, minding your own business, strolling across the internet, when suddenly you find yourself confronted by someone's blog and you think to yourself, "...whoa... freaky..."? I have. You see, I was doing just that, and I saw this guys blog and realized that not only was it really interesting and poetic (what there is of it) but that I found myself with something in common of a complete stranger. So, here it is, the link, in case you too wish to snoop around on the internet like...
  • When Not to Speak
  • . Its really pretty neat, albeit short. What else to say?

    Tara and I were so grouchy this morning! I got upset first when the phone rang for Tara at 7 AM and she didn't answer it, so I had to. Then at 7:30 when she and Erika woke me up talking about heaven knows what (I am pretty sure I yelled at them that time). Then at 9:30 when Tara came back in, and at 10 AM with the phone again (Tara had gone back to bed). That time I actually got OUT of bed, because I thought I had to go pick Jason up. At some point, I think Tara and I started yelling at each other, but the whole thing is kind of fuzzy. I know she told me she was mad at me, but she doesn't remember it at all. I was once more awakened at 1:00 PM, friend across the hall crying loudly. After comforting her, I gave up and took a shower. This is what happens when one doesn't go to bed until 4:30. I still feel a bit woozy, but as I always, I blame that wretched mood on the fact that I was not only not awake, but also sick. And I drove all night. Still feel bad, though...

    I cut Nathan's hair! I told him he looks like a blond beatle, but he doesn't really... I actually didn't do that bad of a job! I also gave him the nickname drooly, but thats another story all together...

    Peace, love, and applesauce!

    Be good, watch TV...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment