Saturday, July 17, 2004

The pictures

I told you pictures would be here shortly!  The only problem, I don't know how to make them any smaller, so this will be a looooong post.  One of my msn groups hasn't been working, so hopefully this one will not also kick the bucket. 
 
 
>
 
This is the night after Jason arrived in Springfield.  He and Tara were leaning over a photo album, being all cute, when I snapped this. 
 
>
 
This is in Nebraska, at Nathan's dad's house.  Tara and David and Jason were just sitting around playing Budokai 2 and I requested a goofy face picture.  Only Jason obliged. 
 
>
 
This was when we stopped at a gas station after going to see Spiderman 2 in Auburn, Nebraska.  They guys were having a "see who can carry Tara for the longest amount of time contest."  Jason won *winks* 
 
>
 
See above description... 
 
 
>
 
So, here we are, getting ready to leave.  Taking pictures with the sun behind you isn't a good idea!  Its Nathan, me, Tara, and Jason.  Notice in this picture... Nathan's haircut!!! Compare to the picture from the gas station... *evil laughter*
 
 
Be good, Watch TV!






No comments:

Post a Comment