Sunday, June 20, 2004

So Sleepy...

Tonight I held council with a friend... sometimes friendship outweighs sleep. But this freind needed someone to listen, and God provided that I was still awake. Who knew that the heartbreak suffered only a short while ago would lead to something positive? Any pain I've been through was worth it if I could tell someone else why they shouldn't make my mistakes. Including agreeing to work at eight in the morning when I just worked a midnight shift. *wink*

I'm sitting at the computer with A. Sirtin Lyon in my lap. It makes me ever so happy, my Nathan is home! I couldn't talk to him when he was away up in Tarkio (although missing him causes me to write just the longest letters) but now he is back in Nebraska. Someday, I hope I won't have to be excited just because he has internet access again... because I will be close enough to see him once in awhile... And of course, we still have plans to crash is fourth of July party *sshh, don't tell* My mom said to be careful going up there, but joy of joys, she didn't say I couldn't go! *huggles her mommy who will read this eventually*

I don't want to work tomorrow! I have to be up in less than four hours. *sighs* I can do it, I know I can. And I still ahve ANOTHER 500 word essay to write this weekend (as if one wasn't enough) They are only worth ten points! That doesn't mean I am not going to write them all, it just means that I resent my sweat and tears being worth so little. And now! To bed to bed. *huggles and smooches you all, twice if you are Nathan*

Be Good, Watch TV

Hail to thee, blithe spirit!
Bird thou never wert,
That from heaven or near it,
Pourest thy full heart
In profuse strains of unpremeditated art.

No comments:

Post a Comment