Friday, June 18, 2004

I know I'm a loser!

But I can't help it! So here, for your happy perusal... more quizzes *happy banana dance*

I am the Nile!
Which Extremity of the World Are You?
From the towering colossi at Rum and Monkey.
*Makes river-ey sounds at you*

I'm Ludvig II, the Swan King of Bavaria!
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.
Oooh, swans! Do you walk to work or take a lunch?


Heaven
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
I wasn't going to share this one if it turned out bad 0:-)

I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY EYES
Which Annoying B-list Celebrity Are You?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey.
Ack!!!!

I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.
Well, if I HAD to be a horrible affliction... and most bats don't bite!!!

My insulting name is Widdlemouth Paraplegickicker!
What's yours?


Now, Ima do you!!
Erika Nelson=Extra-chromosome-special Herpesmonkey
Tara Riley=Um, Tara, don't do yours. Its bad.
Nathan Riley=Nathan, you would think it was funny, but I can't put it on HERE!
Mom=Valdoonican'slovechild Paraplegickicker
William Ortiz=Widdlemouth Chjortnik
Caly Martin=Cheap lazy Fart in a jamjar

If you aren't on here, that means I don't know that you read my blog! So, figure it out yourself and put it in the comment box... I need to know so I can insult you properly.

My rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Booty Teapot, Yo.
What's yours?
Powered by Rum and Monkey.




My emo song title is forget my reality because I love you.
Take The "If Your Name Was An Emo Song... Generator Thingy" today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.




Okay, thats all for now ladies and folks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment