Friday, May 07, 2004

I don't think I am fully insane... but would I know if I was? Just a thought...

Random News: I was accepted into Pi Gamma Mu (the international honor society for the social sciences), and am going to serve as an officer (treasurer *snickers*) next year. I only have 32 hours left to complete my degree, six of them in Spanish, a few random gen. eds., some history of course, and a few upper level electives. Ho hum, what else? I am staying at school until July 15, I have the financial aid, housing, and job problems taken care of. Working at security bunches, I hope... I don't know how many hours I'll be getting though. Maybe 16 hours a week, which is what I am working now, but I guess that will be okay.

I am going to Ohio for a wedding next week... Sarah Tucker!?! I can't believe close personal friends are getting married... I don't know when I will ever be at that place in my life. I have a suspicion that it will be awhile... a long while.

I went to graduation today, it made me bittersweet. I can't imagine how awesome it will be to graduate, but I can't imagine all the 'lasts' I am going to face come this time next year. When will be the last time I see the inside of Lewis Hall, what will my very last class, last final be like? I want to cry just thinking about it... A senior, finally! I can't even imagine.. but I am officially a senior even now. *sighs* Craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment