Monday, February 02, 2004

Love Sucks

I love people. So sue me. I don't let myself get close enough to many people to be hurt by them, not anymore. So, yeah, my friend A. hurt me. It scares me when people do that. I hate it! Why do I care about people who don't give a crap about anyone but themselves?? Gosh darn it. And so thye tell me not to care anymore. Its not that easy, though, is it? Maybe I'll make it onto the infamous rant page. But then, I'm obviously not that important, screw the fact that I am one of the only people who has never hated him, been so mad at him they blocked him from AIM... whatever. This sucks so bad... AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I FREAKIN DID WRONG! I had to sign out of AIM because I was already in tears... not that he cared, if he even believed me. I have to be a grown-up at work, I have responsibilities. If hes mad about that too... what else can I say?

I hate being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment