Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Wow. I feel so weird. Life is crazy...

I am going to have a horrible GPA this semester. I worked my normal shift at work last week, but unfortuantely, one of my patrol guys didn't show up, and my supervisor didn't let me take my break... and so I worked eight straight hours. And that just screwed me up so bad, and I slept thrpugh both of my classes... and missed a test. *sighs* And I can't make it up, cuase its not an excused absence... so that class is gone. Dang. I am going to pass the few classes I have left... I have never failed or dropped a class before! Never! ANd now I have dropped two and failed one.. only nine hours this semester. *sighs* Out of fifteen. But you know what? I can't let it depress me, bnecause I can't change anything, and I know it. So I am not going to let it hurt, not anymore. I am just going to live with the consequences, and do better from now on. I think I may have brought my grade in military history back up, just by talking to my teacher and not missing any classes for two weeks now. And historiography, well, I have until the end of the semester to fix that grade. World Civ... I'm going to pass it, thats about it. Hopefully with a c or better. I am going to get an A in voice, and probably in weight training. Thats all I have now, just five classes. Bah...

Other news *thinks* Nothing I want to share with the world at large yet *grins and giggles* Oh, a few of you know, and that is how it is going to stay!!! So, no telling... *thinks some more* I am sitting in Tara;s room typing this, its kind of fun to be able to just go in someones room and chill with them. I have the bestest best friend ever. Y'all don't know. And also, having had to listen to several recordings of my voice of late, I have come to this conclusion: I hate my accent. Hate... its not even a cool accent! Just annoying. I pronounce my vcowels weird... and I can't even hear it when I talk. Just when I listen to my voice... that is so weird that the sounds in my head don't come out the same way in my voice (i just had to erase and rewrite that cuase i closed my eyes while I was typing, and accidently hit the caps key instead of a.) Well, its getting late (early) so... ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment