Monday, October 27, 2003

So, today was crazy... crazy, I tell you! I finally dropped Seminar in History... thats the 30 page paper, for anyone who is keeping track. I feel like such a failure. At least I went to class today!

So, after class I went to the nurse... turns out I really am depressed! She said that is probably why I am having so much trouble with my classes, and now *tada* I have to take medication. So thats fun... she gave me a three week sample thing, because I don't have an insurance card for my perscriptioins. After that runs out, I don't know what I will do.

I also lost my cell phone, which is ironic. You see, I never take it out of my room, just to keep that from happening! And yet, it has disappeared, and I don't know where it is. Nothing else in my room is missing.

I also have three paper type projects due this week. One of which requires reading a book. *sighs* This is just lovely.

Also, they drew blood while I was at the nurses office, and they did it out of my hands. The backs of my hands. It hurt! But they didn't draw enough, so I have to go back. Tomorrow.

So, this is my life, ladies and gents! Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment