Wednesday, October 15, 2003

It has been exactly 10 days since my last blog... but thats how it goes when I am at school. Hey, at least I am not counting the days I have been here this semester! (Its too depressing) I talked to my advisor today. I don't know what is going to happen, all I know is that I can't handle this class. It is just too much. (If you don't know what I am talking about, note any references in my past blogs to historiography or a 30-page-paper. We shall see.

I was walking across campus (I do that sometimes, you know) and it was sunny and warm. I have felt so sick, and frustrated. I just wanted to sit in the sidewalk and soak it in, without moving or thinking. I really don't feel good.

I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone to lighten up
I'm gonna tell them that I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame I'm looking up
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun


Okay, I am outies for now! Talk to ya soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment