Sunday, September 28, 2003

You don't know what love is
Until you've learned the meaning of the blues
Until you've loved a love you've had to lose
You don't know what love is

You don't know how lips hurt
Until you've kissed and had to pay the cost
Until you've flipped your heart and you have lost
You don't know what love is
~~Billie Holiday~~


I am so tired and sad. I think I am going to drop Old Testament, my only class that I love. It is just too much work, on top of everything else. Abra hates me, I guess I should just come out and say it. I don't know what I did wrong, but she does. I screw up every friendship in one way or another, and I wish you all knew how afraid I am of making Tara hate me, too. I guess that is what it comes down to.

I want to get out of this depression... I need to. Why does this always happen?!? I know it will be over someday, but when I am in the middle of it I can never see how it is going to end.

Jesus, help me. I need You...

No comments:

Post a Comment