Tuesday, September 23, 2003

The promised pictures!



This is me and Nathan (I told you pictures were coming)



And this is me and Tara, since most of you have never seen a picture and/or met her.

These were pictures from this weekend, the quality of the picture CD is poor. The real pictures, I can honestly say, are much better.

The following is part of a conversation I had with William a few minutes ago:

ukgirlatheart: why is it that whenever i think things are finally going all right in my life... something happens?
MrWSinister: to keep you from becoming complacent


Not to go into too much detail, but suffice to say this:
I have been rejected by someone I thought was my friend because I refuse to comprimise. I won't judge her life, not ever, but I will also not allow myself to be bossed around and controlled by someone who obviously doesn't care enough about me to not make ulitimatums. *whew* I don't think I made the wrong choice... I hope.

Anywho, hope you enjoy the pics! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment