Monday, August 25, 2003

Well, it is beginning to look like "the exile" is never coming back. The webpage, I mean, not me *wink*. I think that I am just going to post on here forever and not update my actual page unless I want to change like, bio info or something. Which I should probably do.

I am all moved in... well, sort of. Still waiting on the fridge, and my loft isn't put up yet *sigh*, I have to go get some bolts for it. Like 10. Because they, for some reason, were not included. BUT there is a guy named Cletus, who used to go here, back to visit and get some stuff from storage, and he has a ratchet *dances* (If you don't know what that is, its a thing used to, um, screw in bolts?) I have a nasty little cold. Yes mom, it is West Nile Virus... shall I list all of the other mosquito borne diseases for you. (Its an inside joke, only my parents, Aunt Laura, and Uncle Eric [who is unfortunately from TN, but we just don't tell people that] get it.)

Alright, enough randomness people. I would like to welcome Tara and Robert as the two newest (and only!) members of my message board. Caly! There is a button at the top of the screen that says 'register'... you should, lol! (the message board screen) I am gonna scoot now, but I will write in again soon... meanwhile, post any questioins, comments, or your own random randomness on my message board. And sign the dang guestbook!

Outies.

No comments:

Post a Comment