Monday, August 04, 2003

Well, I have been on vacation with my family (most of it) for the last week (in case you were wondering)... I have been thinking about what I should write today, and lots of things have popped into my head. The prupose of this little 'blog' is not to chronicle my daily events, but to assist those who read it in getting to know who I really am... I thought about putting my testimony on here, but I don't really want to right now. I am feeling a little down, and I thought about talking about that, but I don't want to dwell on my own sadness. I don't have enough time to dwell on my vacation exploits... (but note this: I almost died this week, seriously. Gotta love lifeguards.)

So here is what I am going to do: I am going to say something to everyone that I know who actually reads this. Which is only like three people. Maybe two.

Michael: One of my very bestest friends, who is one of those wonderful lifeguards!- Remember this: If you ever get the urge to do a baywatch run... don't.

Caly: Shes The Caly!- You are hilarious! And you appreciate the finer things in life, like Karchan. Just as I do.

William: Someone else that I consider one of my best friends. Even if I haven't ever met him. Blah... ;-)- You are cool and awesome and even if you don't think so you are. So there.

Okay. Now I am going to go try and get other people to read this, so they will email me and say "how come you didn't say anything to me?" and then I will say something to them. Adios, chicos!

No comments:

Post a Comment