Friday, August 29, 2003

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-- Oscar Wilde


So, here I am. I am halfway through having visited all of my classes, (been to Old Testament, Music Appreciation, and World Civilizations) Well, almost half way. I didn't go to Weight Training yesterday cause I thought I might have to drop it, and so got my registration stuff finished. I still have (today) Historiography and Seminar in History, and Military History. Gee, four history classes, can you imagine what my major is? I am waffling now, bacuase I found out history department might be sponsering a trip to Europe this summer for credit, but I also need to take summer classes. So, here is what I am thinking... how about I add a semester onto it all? I mean, I can't start law school until the fall anyway... I don't know. I just think that would be so awesome. I guess I will wait until I find out more obout the trip... like how much it costs. I got a job in security, dispatch, and I start that on Sunday *sigh*. I am dreading this, I am so afriad that it will be too much for me to handle. Oy. Well, that is about all for now, email me! Or better yet, join my message board and post a message!

"You're the outlaw!" "What's that got to do with anything!?" (Trigun)

No comments:

Post a Comment