Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of starship Enterprise, whose mission is to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man (person!) has gone before!

Captains log, Stardate 08.05.2003

Space is pretty much the same. Stars. Comets. Planets. Occasional encounters with hostile alien lifeforms...

Dang. I was having that StarTrek dream again. Yes, it is Trek, not Track... trek, as in journey. Like, star journey. But trek is much, much cooler. Anyway.

I didn't get to meet William while I was on vacation. I am very sad *cries*, but he really did have other stuff on his mind, more important stuff. For that reason, I can forgive him. I think, however, that I may be the ONLY PERSON LEFT on his buddy list who has NOT met him. *pout*

I am exhausted, and frustrated. I am going to come back when I find the perfect song to suit my mood, and post it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment