Sunday, August 31, 2003

I don't have any poetry today. No inspiring words of wisdom. I am, in fact, a little sad. The worst part about it is that I am only a little bit sad for myself, but I am very very sad for someone else... therefore I can't even really talk about it. Just... know that one of my friends has a need, whether they know it or not, and please keep them in your prayers.

A little bit on that note (sort of) I have realized that I frequently set myself up to be hurt by other people. Maybe I am too trusting... except I am not. I just trust the wrong people sometimes. Besides my family, I can only think of one other person that I can trust implicitly (with absolutely anything) and know that they have never done anything to betray that trust. I know that I can tell her anything, but more than that, I know she will try to think of others above herself. Friends hurt you sometimes, I know that, but she would never do it on purpose. Even if she did do something, she would know and try to make things right. She is, I think, a better person than I. She is in fact, cool like jello. She is made of stuff that everybody likes! (Yes, those last two were inside jokes, if you don't get it, don't try, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment