Saturday, July 19, 2003

Woohoo! Back at the library, the coolest place to type, lol. I don't know why, dangit... it just is! So, after I got off work last night, I made my weekly phone call to see if Aaron W. cell was still turned off... and it wasn't! So I stopped by Waffle House on my way home from work *coughnotonthewaycough* to say hi to him while he was working. Also found out that I have an allergic reaction to Waffle House Picante Sauce. Adventures, I know. I also talked to a friend from my childhood that I hadn't heard from in almost a year, Rebecca Bushby. She was one of my only friends in the sixth-ninth grades. And that was another adventure, catching up on everybodies news. Hmm, what else... still haven't talked to that person I need to talk to, I don't really know what to say. I will figure it out. I have to work in 20 minutes, and I am actually liking it. I like knowing that I am in charge, and get to boss a cute guy around. And he has to listen... *grin*. I like having the responsibilty, and my work isn't hard. So I can honestly say, for the first time, that I like my job. I did like dayare off and on, but it was so emotionally stressful... it was a rewarding job, but not always fun. This jobn is pretty much always fun (for those who don't know, I work at a cajun restaurant called Jozo's Bayou Gumbo) I go back to school in four weeks, and my roomate situation is getting confusing... maybe I will take some time later to explain the whole thing. Well, I have to go... not really, it only took five minutes to type this... but I have run out of things to say. Vaya con Dios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment