Friday, July 18, 2003

I am online at the local public library right now... and I don't have long. 50 minutes and then, and I quote the librarian, "Click! And the whole system just shuts off!" This is much easier than updating my webpage anyway.

I have a dilemma in my life... I think I need to talk to someone about something, but I do not know how to approach them about it. Partially because I know my own life is screwed up, so what right do I have talking to anyone else, and also because I am afraid they won't listen to me.

I am trying to find peace in my life, and still feeling a little lost. I need to get some things right in my life, with myself and with others. I have made so many mistakes! I am not going to give up, quit, whatever, but I am going to make myself try. Its the best I can do. No matter what happens, I am going to hang onto my faith... its all I have.

Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could go wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away
Somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost but not the war

Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

It's almost like the hard times circle 'round
A couple drops and they all
Start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated
I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing but I'm not dead

Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment